Saturday, November 9, 2013

Domesticity Detox

I don't know what the hell has come over me, but I am freaking out.

In the past couple of days I have:


  • hemmed a shower curtain
  • had a conversation with Romain about vacuum cleaners, during which I literally gushed about how quiet I found the one that I had recently bought for the house
  • ironed IRONED some new sheets and pillow cases 
  • cooked a ridiculously large boeuf bourguignon that would easily feed 12 people, and then as soon as that was done, I cooked enough bolognese sauce to feed our village.  


This is not normal behaviour and I think I need help.

I am going to Paris tomorrow for a two-day domesticity detox.

The boeuf bourguignon cooking away in Meme's amazing Creuset pot.   It tasted pretty damn delicious, which is lucky because I now have about 7 containers of it crammed into the freezer.



No comments:

Post a Comment